We are always looking for driven and down-to-earth people who want to join our team.
In your daily work, you will work closely with the founders and will report directly to them. You will primarily take over existing customers where the focus for you will be to develop customer delivery but also to be driving in our work to automate and develop our consultative part.
At Quartal you have the opportunity being part of a dynamic, vibrant and entrepreneurial accounting firm with highly motivated down to earth colleagues.
Qualifications and skills
To be successful in the position, you are well informed on current financial subjects such as accounting and tax. You are proficient in spreadsheets, and have excellent presentation and communication skills. You enjoy working with others as you will be working closely with the founders and clients.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Being responsible for your own customers, which means continuous dialogue and development of processes.
- Analyze and monitor financial data generated monthly for the month end close process.
- Manage reconciliation, tax returns and reporting
- Being responsible and implementing monthly and annual accounts.
- Perform monthly analyses and reviews of Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Ensure the integrity of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- VAT account settlement and reporting to the tax authorities.
- Develop and streamline accounting procedures and processes.
- Independently set up annual report and contact with auditors.
We are looking for a self-driven, social and thorough person. You enjoy working towards deadlines, have a good knowledge of accounting and the ability to work in a collaborative, high-paced environment. Furthermore, you are solution oriented, a fast learner, passionate about numbers and highly ambitious.
- A university degree in finance or accounting
- Min. 2 years relevant work experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Additional languages are a merit as well as previous knowledge of Visma accounting system. Sounds exciting?
Working: From 50 %
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of employment: Part-time with three months trial
VENTURE DEVELOPMENT INTERN
As our Venture Development Intern, you will tackle the challenges of setting up our client’s businesses in Sweden from scratch. You will also develop business models and as well as strategic planning for their expansions. You gain an inside perspective on startups, business development and build up deep functional expertise. You will be a part of the Venture Development Team of very motivated and talented people who drive our clients’ businesses forward. Our Venture Development internships are a unique opportunity to learn, experience and join a first-class team.
At Quartal, no days are the same. The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will work on setting up our client’s companies in Sweden.
- You will research new market opportunities and act as a consultant to the management.
- You will negotiate with business partners for potential business deals.
- You will take ownership of various projects to explore opportunities and add value to our clients ventures.
- You are studying business administration, economics, or another business-related degree
- You have already completed internships in start-ups, consulting, or investment banking
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- You are highly ambitious and equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You enjoy working independently and having lots of responsibility
- You are geographically mobile and bring international experience
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of employment: Three months internship with possibility to employment